جعل الله ذلك في ميزان حســـــــناتكم
UNRWA is a United Nations agency established by the General Assembly in 1949 and is mandated to provide assistance and protection to a population of some 5 million registered Palestine refugees. Its mission is to help Palestine refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, West Bank and the Gaza Strip to achieve their full potential in human development, pending a just solution to their plight. UNRWA’s services encompass education, health care, relief and social services, camp infrastructure and improvement, microfinance and emergency assistance. UNRWA is funded almost entirely by voluntary contributions. For its local team, where, UNRWA is seeking to employ a qualified:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Vacancy Announcement Number 13-AR-AM-49 Grade 14 Deadline for Applications 28 July 2013 Duty Station HQ Amman, Jordan
The incumbent is responsible to Strategic Planning Advisor. In accordance with Agency policy and procedures, the incumbent:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in the development of an overall monitoring and evaluation mechanism mainly for outcome and selected output indicators; review performance indicators, quality norms and standards;
· Provide input for the development of the Unit’s communication strategy to improve collaboration between the education Units and between Education Department at HQA, Fields and other stakeholders to enhance coordination between key players and stakeholders; work in collaboration and technical alignment with host countries;
· Assist in facilitating and supporting the development of policy in the Education Programme based on the strategic goals of the Agency including the formulation of Education Department implementation plans and effective organizational systems and structures; assist in formulating the ED’s HIP by providing the necessary support and guidance regarding monitoring and evaluation of indicators;
· Assist in setting and implementing the evidence based management and planning mechanisms through the collation and analysis of data on issues relevant to the Education Programme;
· Develop interview questions, surveys, observational tools, and other instruments for evaluation purposes;
· Act as a primary focal point for coordination of monitoring and evaluation activities in the Education Department.
Professional Knowledge and Experience
· A university degree from an accredited educational institution in management, public administration or any field related to education;
· At least four years of experience in management at different levels, in an educational environment;
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
· Proven analytical skills;
· Ability to use relevant computer software;
· Advanced knowledge in report writing;
· Excellent critical and creative thinking;
· Ability to take initiative.
· Knowledge of modern approaches and trends in strategic planning;
· Knowledge of statistics.
The incumbent may be required to travel frequently in the Agency‘s area of operations.
When the minimum requirements are not fully met, Field Director for Field Area staff and Director of Human Resources for Headquarters Area staff, in consultation with the concerned supervisor may exceptionally substitute part of the unmet requirements with a combination of relevant academic qualifications, additional professional training and progressive relevant work experience.
NB: Work experience alone or formal qualifications with no relevant work experience are not considered an acceptable combination.
Conditions of Service
The fixed term appointment is for 3 years including 1 year probation period. Monthly basic salary JD 849.80. Other benefits include monthly Provident Fund contribution (15% of basic salary paid by the Agency), compulsory medical insurance, 30 days of annual leave, and dependency allowance (if applicable).
How to Apply
Applicants are required to register at بعد التسجيل عليك الرد بكلمة شكرا وعمل refresh للصفحة لرؤية المحتوى في المشاركة الاولى by creating a personal profile and completing an UNRWA Personal History Form. Please note that UNRWA only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Only applications received through بعد التسجيل عليك الرد بكلمة شكرا وعمل refresh للصفحة لرؤية المحتوى في المشاركة الاولى will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your Personal History Profile is accurate, candidates shortlisted for test or interview will only be contacted by e-mail. No follow up phone calls will be made.
UNRWA encourages applications from qualified and experienced women. UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities.
This vacancy notice is open to internal and external candidates. First priority will be given to fully qualified staff members; second priority to fully qualified external Palestine refugee applicants. As an Area post, preference will be given to local candidates already based in the duty station of the post.
UNRWA is a United Nations organization whose staff are expected to uphold the highest standards of integrity, neutrality and impartiality. This includes respect for human rights, for diversity, and for non-violent means of dealing with all kinds of conflict. UNRWA staff are expected to uphold these values at all times, both at work and outside. Only persons who fully and unconditionally commit to these values should consider applying for UNRWA jobs. UNRWA is a non- smoking work environment.
The United Nations does not charge fees at any stage of the recruitment process (application, testing, interviewing, etc). The United Nations does not concern itself with information related to bank accounts.
Date of issue: 15 July 2013/TAH
أشهد ان لا اله الا الله .. وأن محمدا رسول الله
جعل الله ذلك في ميزان حســـــــناتكم
عضو في أكاديمية ماركا التعليمية
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)