Security Shift Supervisor
Vacancy Announcement Number JF/04/2012 Contract Status Fixed Term Appointment Contract Duration 3 years including 1 year of probation Grade 05 Benefits Monthly Salary JD 374 & 900 Fils. Other benefits include Provident Fund contribution (15% of basic salary paid by the Agency). Department Office of Field Director or Administrative Support at HQ (A) Duty Station JFO Issue Date 17 Jan. 2012 Deadline for Applications 31 Jan. 2012
Place in the Organisation
The incumbent of this post is responsible to the Head Guard and supervises guards directly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Instructs guards on a daily basis; conducts inspections and monitors posts to ensure that they are properly manned;
- Prepares and monitors guard shifts, schedules and rosters to ensure sites are covered sufficiently;
- Ensures that electronic surveillance equipment is monitored appropriately;
- Reports to the Head Guard and / or SSO on Security incidents and maks recommendations on improving Security work;
- Keeps guards informed of Security situation; ensures guards maintain high standards of alertness;
- Responds to situations requiring First Aid or instructs guards to do so;
- Prepares reports and responds to general questions concerning safety and security;
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- Successful completion of full secondary education.
- At least two years of experience in a similar field of work.Language
Working knowledge of written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Previous guard and supervisory experience;
- Qualification/ certificate in fire prevention/fighting and first aid;
- Qualification/ certificates in Security matters;Competencies
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain working relationships in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to supervise others;
- Good communications skill in both spoken English and written Arabic;
- Basic computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications;EQUIVALENCY
When the minimum requirements are not fully met, the Director of Human Resources, in consultation with the Director of Education, may exceptionally substitute part of the unmet requirements with a combination of relevant academic qualifications, additional professional training and progressive relevant work experience.
NB: Work experience alone or formal qualifications with no relevant work experience are not considered an acceptable combination.
. How to Apply
Applicants are required to register at http://jobs.unrwa.org by creating a personal profile and completing an UNRWA Personal History Form. Please note that UNRWA only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Only applications received through http://jobs.unrwa.org will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
الحمـــــــــــــــــــــد لله رب العالمــــــــــــــــين
من جد وجد ....... ومن سار على الدرب وصل
عضو في أكاديمية ماركا التعليمية
بارك الله بكم
عضو في أكاديمية ماركا التعليمية
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)