Registrar & Alumni Officer
Vacancy Announcement Number JF/10/2012 Contract Status Fixed Term Appointment Contract Duration 3 years including 1 year of probation Grade 12 Benefits Monthly Salary JD 610 & 500 Fils. Other benefits include Provident Fund contribution (15% of basic salary paid by the Agency). Department Education Duty Station Wadi AL Seer Training Centre Issue Date 17 Jan. 2012 Deadline for Applications 31 Jan. 2012
Place in the Organisation
The incumbent is responsible to the Principal of the Training Centre.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Is responsible for all matters related to the admission and registration of trainees by drafting recruitment announcements and receiving, checking and processing students’ applications in accordance with established criteria;
- Participates in the interview panels, prepares minutes of the selection meetings and the final candidates lists; arranges referral of selected students to medical examination and prepares and maintains all relevant documentation;
- Coordinates with the Student Counselor the induction of new trainees;
- Maintains and reviews trainees attendance records and briefs the Principal on excessive absenteeism in accordance with relevant regulations;
- Maintains trainees grade records and prepares reports thereon as required;
- Coordinates placement of graduates with the Placement and Career Guidance Officer; maintains and updates their employment status, drafts correspondence and prepares statistical reports as required;
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- A university degree in Business Administration or in a subject related to the Training Centre curricula.
- Four years experience in a student registration department in a university or a community college, or six years experience in teaching or educational administration.
- Competency in computer skills.Language
Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic, with good drafting ability.
- Successful completion of a course of at least one year duration in Education of Educational Psychology or Guidance and Counselling.
- Some experience in counselling and guidance.EQUIVALENCY
When the minimum requirements are not fully met, the Director of Human Resources, in consultation with the Director of Education, may exceptionally substitute part of the unmet requirements with a combination of relevant academic qualifications, additional professional training and progressive relevant work experience.
NB: Work experience alone or formal qualifications with no relevant work experience are not considered an acceptable combination.
. How to Apply
Applicants are required to register at http://jobs.unrwa.org by creating a personal profile and completing an UNRWA Personal History Form. Please note that UNRWA only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Only applications received through http://jobs.unrwa.org will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
الحمـــــــــــــــــــــد لله رب العالمــــــــــــــــين
من جد وجد ....... ومن سار على الدرب وصل
أثابكم الله على هذا الجهد
أرجو أن يكون في ميزان حسناتكم
عضو في أكاديمية ماركا التعليمية
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)