مطلوب لوكالة الغوث قابلة Midwife for All Areas اخر موعد 28.7.2012
Midwife for All Areas
Vacancy Announcement Number JF/57/2012 Contract Status Fixed Term Appointment Contract Duration 3 years including 1 year of probation Grade 06 Benefits Monthly Salary JD 441 & 400 Fils. Plus Supplementary Allowance 8 % of basic salary. Other benefits include Provident Fund contribution (15% of basic salary paid by the Agency), medical insurance and 36 days of annual leave. Dependency benefits are subject to eligibility. Department Health Duty Station All Areas Issue Date 15 July 2012 Deadline for Applications 28 July 2012
Place in the OrganisationThe incumbent of this post is responsible to the Senior Staff Nurse in charge of MCH and family planning Services.Primary Duties and Responsibilities In accordance with established Agency policy and procedures the incumbent carries out the following:-
· The supervision and provision of maternal health/family planning services comprising:Ante-natal care(i) Examination of pregnant women after the initial visits through out the Ante-natal period, and referral of women with risk factors to the Medical Officer or Gyn/Obt.(ii) Follow up on defaulters.Intra-partum care(i) Monitoring of labour to the required standard.(ii) Employing safe delivery techniques.(iii) Resuscitation of the new born (as required).(iv) Providing care to mother and child up to 48 hours after delivery.Post-natal care(i) Undertaking at least one post-natal visit to women who have attended for Ante-Natal Care to assess the health of the mother and child.(ii) Assisting in post-natal care and follow up provided at Health Centre level.Family planning(i) Counseling on birth spacing and family planning.(ii) Assisting the Staff Nurse in the provision of family planning services.· Assisting in the provision of Child Health Services and completion of records relevant to the provision of these services;· Providing Health Education relevant to the needs of individuals (or groups).
· Performs such other duties as may be assigned.Minimum Qualifications
· Successful completion of Secondary Education.
· A diploma or certificate of successful completion of a midwifery training programme of at least 18 months duration from a recognized training School.
· Possession of a license to practice midwifery in the country of duty station.
· A minimum of two years experience in MCH centre, maternity unit/hospital as a midwife.
· Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
How to ApplyApplicants are required to register at بعد التسجيل عليك الرد بكلمة شكرا وعمل refresh للصفحة لرؤية المحتوى في المشاركة الاولى by creating a personal profile and completing an UNRWA Personal History Form. Please note that UNRWA only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Only applications received through بعد التسجيل عليك الرد بكلمة شكرا وعمل refresh للصفحة لرؤية المحتوى في المشاركة الاولى will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.
من جد وجد ....... ومن سار على الدرب وصل
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)