بارك الله فيك
* Funny how a $20 bill looks so big when you take it to the mosque, but so small when you take it to the market.
Funny how long it takes to do Zikr (remember Allah) for an hour, but how quickly a team plays 60 minutes of basketball
* Funny how long a couple of hours spent at the mosque are, but how short they are when watching a movie.
* funny how we can't think of anything to say when we pray, but don't have difficulty thinking of things to talk about to a friend
* Funny how we get thrilled when a ****ball game goes into extra innings, but we complain when a "Tarawih" during Ramadhan is longer than the regular time
* Funny how hard it is to read a chapter of the Holy Quran, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a best selling novel
* Funny how people want to get a front seat at any game or concert, but scramble to get a back row at mosque so that they can scramble out fast
* Funny how we need 2 or 3 weeks advance notice to fit a mosque event into our schedule, but can adjust our schedule for other events at the last moment
* Funny how hard it is for people learn a simple preaching well enough to tell others, but how simple it is for the same people to understand and repeat gossip.
* Funny how we believe what the newspaper says, but question what the Quran says
* Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, or to think, or to say, or do anything
* Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding Allah, people think twice about sharing
Funny, Isn't IT
Are you laughing? Are you thinking
Give thanks to Allah for He is good & Merciful!
عضو في أكاديمية ماركا التعليمية
بارك الله فيك
من جد وجد ....... ومن سار على الدرب وصل
شكرا لك قمر
لا ترجو خيري وانت اليوم تجحده .. واقصد غيري فإن غيري معطاء
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)