benefits from the laughter
The laughter really is the best medicine. And now science proves some of the many benefits. Here are seven reasons to laugh longer, louder and more often:
1. In a recent study published in the journal Geriatrics and Gerontology International researchers found that laughter therapy reduces depression in older people.
2. The same study shows that laughter improves quality of sleep and reduce insomnia.
3. Laughter can relieve pain for up to 45 minutes. In a study published in the Spanish journal Revista de Enfermeria, researchers found that laughter causes a reduction in chronic muscle pains.
4. Regular laughter improves the blood vessels and increases blood flow, which is beneficial for cardiovascular health.
5. According to experts, sharing laughter with others helps to build deeper and stronger links between them.
6. Laughter is a proven cure for stress because it helps to reduce stimulated cortisol stress response. When the stress response becomes chronic, can lead to obesity in the abdomen and adrenal exhaustion.
7. Laughter strengthens the immune system and helps fight off infections. Whether you are struggling with the flu, cold or even cancer, laughter is great medicine.
عضو في أكاديمية ماركا التعليمية
من جد وجد ....... ومن سار على الدرب وصل
الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)