1 3 1 2 3
1 7 15

: English Paragraphs seventh grade

Jul 2011
    -

English Paragraphs seventh grade

refresh

My refresh days are the same I always have the same things to do because I don't have free time to do different things.* I get up at six o'clock in the morning. Then I have a shower, wear my clothes. At half past six I eat my breakfast and go to school. At school I t ake seven refresh . At two a nd half I go back home. At home I eat my lunch then I sleep for one hour. At four o'clock I start studying for three hour, thats mean I finish at seven o'clock. After studying I refresh TV with my family, and finally I have dinner at nine o'clock then I go to sleep. I like the refresh days but I like the holiday more !!

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................
    The rain forest I like rainforests. They are wonderful. There are so many animals in the rainforests. There are dangerous animals like tigers and lions, there are also friendly animals like refresh and squirrels. The refresh ha s also plants, there are tall refresh like the trees and the rambler s, and there are short plants like flowers and shrubs, oh there are so refresh refresh things in the rain forest, I hope that I can visit it.

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................
    Pollution the pollution is the biggest one problems of this age . there are* many kinds of refresh that refresh life difficult, un refresh t kind is the most dangerous one which is air pollution . it is caused by factories and cars sending out smoke. this kind is refresh found industrial and big cities. in such cities ,air is not clean and unhealthy. the other kind is water pollution .factories pour chemicals into near seas and rivers. It is also caused by tankers spilling oil or towns pouring waste. those poisonous chemicals and waste make water dirty and unhealthy to drink . they also kill fish that people eat.

Apr 2012

Maria Isa
    Apr 2012
    -

thank you

Aug 2011
    -

Jul 2012